Elders Home Insurance Cover

Once you have your new home, you will need to get insurance cover for any damage or loss caused by defined events such as fire, theft or natural disaster, or any accidental damage to your home and contents.  Elders Insurance can provide the right cover for you and your assets.

You may also need to cover your personal or legal liability should anything happen to a visitor to your property.  Our public liability insurance package will make sure that you are covered should any accident occur on your property.

Visit the Elders Insurance website for more information about our home insurance package or use our home insurance calculator to estimate how much it might cost to cover your home and contents.

Back to Top ↑